Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Art & Design

 For some time now I have liked a facebook page called Art & Design and I feel that I must share it with you. It showcases a stunning array of beautiful, unusual and inspiring images from creative people around the world. It includes photos, ideas, interiors, design and many more things. In fact it seems as long as something is inspiring, it is worth posting. I know there has been lots of pros and cons about the internet but I can't help but think it is a wonderful invention. To see what we as human beings can offer, silences me at times and without the internet, I would have missed a great deal.

 .https://www.facebook.com/Mahshar.Design 

Below is a taster of the imagery:




                      











            


No comments:

Post a Comment