Sunday, 29 July 2012

To Write Or Not To Write


Today I brought home my lovely new writing bureau. Previously I had no space that was just mine to sit and write or design on my computer. Every space I occupied was earmarked for someone else. The office belongs to the worker, the dinning room belongs to the eater... It was very frustrating constantly being moved on like a squatter. So how pleased was I to discover this little beauty on gumtree. It cost me a neat £10 and even comes with a  key. It requires a bit of work but its a solid little thing and I love the retro 60's feel to it.

I just need to find a chair now, which is proving difficult. every chair I like is massive as I want it to be an armchair, but then armchairs are not exactly practical when getting down on the laptop.

1 comment: