Monday, 8 October 2012

It's Been A While Since My Visit To Steyning


As the title states, it's been a while since I went for a day trip to Steyning, August in fact. I am only posting about it now because for some reason Blogger has once again allowed me to upload images. Apparently it didn't want to for a two month period (I am guessing it wanted a holiday). 

Anyway, I thought I would get back into the swing of things by posting images of the day. 



Steyning is a beautiful little remote village about a fifteen minute drive from my house. My grandmother was staying with us for a week so I threw her in the car, switched on the sat nav (because I have no sense of direction) and off we went. The weather was miserable but some of the lovely houses we saw more than lifted my damp spirits.





And of course, no day out is complete without the tea room. The cobblestone tearoom was extra lovely. Me and my grandmother enjoyed a pot of tea drank from miss-matched tea cups. What more could you ask for!




The grandmother


This poster was hanging inside the tea room. I honestly believed they were real gold medals from the 1948 Olympics, that was until I got closer and saw the embossed Cadbury's logo. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment